We were tagged by Maggie & Mitch to share eight things that our blogger pals might not know about us. So here goes:
1. We like to watch the deer when they come into our yard and we don't even bark at them.
2. I Butchy sound like a cat meowing when I yawn. (In my previous life, my first home, I lived with a cat & doberman. Mama thinks I learned to imitate the cat when I was a pup growing up.)
3. Snickers just looooooves to have her back scratched.
4. We both love to go for rides in the car or van. It doesn't matter where we go as long as it's a ride.
5. Snickers & I are both related to little Asta in New York and I Butchy am also related to Koobuss.
6. I Butchy like to growl or bark at the giant airplanes that fly over our house.
7. Snickers loves to lick Papa's head & I Butchy only like to lick his arms.
8. Our favorite flavor is peanut butter, yum, yum!
We think most of our pals have already been tagged so we won't tag anyone. If you haven't been tagged & would like to post 8 things about yourself, please do!
We thought we would show you a strange photo that Mama took. It's a picture of some of her water lilies blooming but you can see the house in the reflection of the water upside down:
Pretty strange huh?? Well it's getting really dark outside, so we'll probably have to shut down the puter again..... We keep getting storms that don't last very long, then it gets nice out, then it storms again. Oooooh, before we forget, we have a Mama Cardinal nesting outside of our kitchen window in the burning bush & we have an owl nesting in one of our trees too!
Butchy & Snickers