Friday, December 29, 2006

BUTCHY IS A JUMPING BEAN!

Hey Pals,
Do you still have all of your new toys you received from Christmas??? or are they in shreds, squeakies broke and stuffing hanging out??? hehehehehe! We have a few squeakies broken and some stuffing hanging out. Mama has to sew a few of our toys up already. She was not happy. We have been playing so much with our toys that we are all pooped out. See?
Then Papa had to tease me Butchy with one of my new toys on Christmas Day:

Here I am with a few of my other toys:

Mama had some really good videos of Snickers playing, but the dang lighting turned out horrible. So she can't use them. She'll get some more footage of Snickers this weekend.

Guess what?? We found out that there is a new breed of squirrelies, yep there is. And they live in Florida. Check this out:
Hehehehehehehe! Isn't that just the funniest squirrel you have seen? Mama was laughing her head off! Well, it's time to go terrorize (oops!, we mean terrierize) our toys again, hehehe!
Wirey Hugs & Happy New Year!
Butchy & Snickers

13 comments:

Gus said...

Butchy: You are one handsome terrier, but I would rather watch Miss Snickers any day

love
Gussie

Maggie said...

I love playing with all my new toys too! Hey, you do look like a jumping bean!

Love ya lots,
Maggie

Sunshade said...

WOW, you guys sure love your toys!!!! Hey, why was Snickers barking while you, Butchy was jumping??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Pappy's Fella said...

Fantastic vertical leap. The Olympics should be in your future. Happy Holidays.

The Army of Four said...

Wow... you look exhausted in that picture! I can relate.
I can jump like a jumping bean, too! I do it at Supper-Dupper Time, even though mom tries to get me not to. I can't help it. I LOVE Supper-Dupper Time! Woo.
Luv,
Dave

Scrappy said...

Love the videos. You two sure have fun.
Happy New Year

Tail wags
~Scrappy

Huskee Boy said...

Hi Butchy and Snickers,
Wishing you and your family a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Simba said...

I love that squirrel, I might even be able to catch that one.

Simba xx

Hammer said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Butchy & Snickers, and your mum and dad too !!!

I'm glad I found you all.

Love from your mate, Hammer

Marvin The Dog said...

HAPPY NEW YEAR BUTCHY AND SNICKERS!

Have a Guid Hogmany!

Och Aye The Pooch!

Marvin xxxx

T-man said...

Wow, you can really jump high! Must be all that exercise on the treadmill making your legs strong :)

T-man

Super Boy & Baby-Licious said...

We love the video..Butchy looked as if he swallowed some jumping beans.

Love
Boy n Baby

Buster the Wired Fox Terror said...

I think that squirrelie live in my yard!

Bussie Kissies
Buster