Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More Info About Breed Bandanas

Woof Pals,
We have quite a few doggie pals asking about the breed bandanas, so we thought we would give you some more poop scoop on them, hehehe!
Mama can get almost any breed on the fabric. They are all head profiles. The head size is approx. 5 inches tall. So the only size that might not look good is the Extra Small as these bandanas are very small compared to the 5 inch head print. You can also order custom sizes, up to XXXL. The fabric comes in lots of colors so if you are interested in one, please send us an email (go to our profile page and click on email) and Mama will email you back with the color choices. Thank you for inquiring!!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

9 comments:

jaffeboy said...

Hey Butchy & Snickers, any luck on the deer hunt yet?!

With Kaylie sharing the tendons, mine are running out very soon. I HATE SHARING!!!

Wired for Mackie said...

What, breed bandanas too? Do you have foxies, dear Miss Lamb? My mom says sorry that she hasn't taken a picture of me with my jacket on yet. She will do it this week and I'll make her! But, what is this about breed bandana's? How can we see a picture?

Your pal, Mackie

Butchy & Snickers said...

Hey Mackie,
We sent your Mama an email. The pics of those bandanas are on yesterday's blog and also on the yahoo auction site. So check it out!!

Hey Jaffe,
Papa hasn't shot one yet with his bow, but Mama's early muzzleload season starts this Saturday and she says she's going to get a HUGE BUCK! hehehehe!
Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

hana said...

My momma sews bandanas for me. On Sunday I'm going to my eskie reunion and I think she will dress me up in one of the bandanas.

Jay said...

Wow, breed bandanas. That's cool!

Sunshade said...

Oh oh I know I want one, just trying to decide on the colour!! I have too many pink stuff I think...

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

fee said...

are those the bandannas auntie linda made for me? you can't sell them away! i'm waiting for them! they're lovely and they're mine!!!

loves,
fee

Butchy & Snickers said...

Don't worry dear Fee,
Your's are tucked away safely waiting to ship, hehehehe!
Luv & Wirey Hugs!
Butchy & Snickers

Charlie Kelley-Church said...

You mom is so nice! I have a large neck and my mom custom ordered a bandana for my birthday. Dad says it has arrived. I hope they give it to me before my birthday and take a picture of me for your mom. I can't hardly wait to see it and try it on!

C-K-C